Saturday, July 3, 2010

Water Wizz











Jen and I took our kids to Water Wizz Saturday. Nick, Maddie & JP had a blast. We were heading to Falmouth to cousin Jane's house for a cookout that afternoon, so figured what better way to spend a hot Saturday than a water park. The kids could go on a lot of the slides, although I sent JP on the black hole slide, which can only be done single, so he went by himself, I went first then he came down after, I was scared, but he seemed to enjoy it. I think he needs to wait until next year to ride it again, it is a little too big for him, but Maddie went down in like 3 times and loved it! We will stick to the double slide where I can go with him and the lazy river. The kid areas are fun too, but JP didn't love the pirate area, all the water pouring down, he doesn't like it in his face. Can't wait to take them back again.

No comments: